The natural remedies on this website is never intended as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
I focus primarily on cleansing my liver because that is where the primary damage occurs with Hep C. Did you know that 15% of people who have liver cirrhosis from Hep C develop Liver cancer. Any toxic substance can harm the liver. Most of us are continually assaulted with toxins in our food, water, and air, so in reality all of us could use a bit of liver detoxification.
There is an ancient remedy you can do daily to help your liver. This technique is reputed to have incredible healing powers. It is an age old Ayurveda practice and is a very simple process that works at the root cause and helps the body in its healing process. This technique is not a “quick fix” and takes a significant amount of time to get the desired results. I personally don’t know what the outcome depends on but when I’m ill I’ll try any proven method to fight it.
When you wake in the morning, before you drink anything, you “pull oil” for 20 minutes. Research has shown that infection and disease always show up in the mouth first.
Sunflower or Sesame Seed oil are traditionally used.
- Put 1 teaspoon – 1 tablespoon of oil in your mouth and start swishing it around your tongue and teeth. Do not swallow it and do not gargle with it…just swish it.
- Initially you may have lots of toxins in your mouth/body, so it’s OK to spit it out and get new oil to pull as often as needed during this exercise. When I first started pulling oil, I spit and got new oil every 5 minutes or so.
- Swish the oil for 20 minutes before you begin your daily activities and before you drink anything.
- Then once you’ve “pulled oil” for 20 minutes, spit the last of the oil out.
- Rinse your mouth out once or twice with warm salted water. (do not swallow)
- Brush and floss as you normally do.
As an added bonus, pulling oil makes your mouth smell fresh.
It sounds pretty gross initially, but once you get used to it, it gives you 20 minutes when you first awaken where you can meditate while you are swishing. This makes it easier to meditate because you cannot lay down or the oil will come out of your mouth or go down your throat. This means you can also put visualization to use during this 20 minutes. I’ll put a visualization exercise in my next post.
My wishes for your greatest success!
Shop online, earn Money-Back, FREE to Register: www.shop.com/wiseshoppingnow